Shockey Precast:The Authority in Data Center Construction
We value our customers’ confidence and trust. From the pre-design phase through the completion of your data center construction project, we maintain confidentiality and work to give you the best value for your investment.
With 30 years in precast data center construction, we have the experience necessary to meet the evolving needs of today’s data centers. We’ve earned the trust of the industry’s top companies, and it’s all thanks to our unique approach to all-precast data center shell construction.
- A valuable decision-making tool for owners, representatives, and A&E teams.
- Large, strong components means fewer pieces and faster precast erection.
- Big components mean longer spans, fewer columns, and more floor and roof loading.
- Faster construction speeds up follow-on construction and reduces costs.
- Ensure flexibility and rapid response during the design phase by partnering with Shockey Precast early in the project.
- Supply chain isn’t an issue with critical path material purchasing.
- Hyper-fast schedules aren’t a problem thanks to key relationships with consultants, material partners, and third-party erectors.
- Delivery and installation of precast components is available on an as-needed basis thanks to onsite staging, multiple crews, and optimized shift scheduling.
Shockey Precast is one of the industry’s thought leaders when it comes to data center construction. The resources below are intended to help you as you’re navigating your next data center project.
Composites-reinforced Concrete for Sustainable Data Center Construction published on CompositesWorld.com (April 2023)
The Case for Total Precast Concrete Data Center Construction published on DataCenterDynamics.com (October 2021)
DCD>Talks Rapid Deployment in Fast-evolving Markets with Marshall Sorenson published on DataCenterDynamics.com (November 2023)
Shockey Precast is a proud sponsor of these upcoming events for the data center industry. Join us at these events, where our VP of Business Development Marshall Sorenson will share his expertise on total precast concrete solutions for data center construction. Follow our social media accounts for more information and click the links below to register:
Why Precast Is Ideal for Data Center Construction
Data center shells must meet a long list of demands: increasing equipment loads, the threat of disasters, the problem of fragmentation. An all-precast data center can handle it all and allows room for growth. With off-site manufacturing, construction is faster and safer than it is with other methods. Partnering with Shockey Precast as early as possible minimizes risks, eliminates supply-chain issues, and enhances the sustainability of your project.
Let's Discuss Your Project
Our industry-leading experts are ready to answer your questions and put our proven experience to work for you. Contact us today and let’s discuss the ins and outs of your project.